If You're a Hairstylist That Wants To...
- Break Into Editorial & Photoshoot
- Expand Your Creativity Into Bridal & Runway
- Develop More Advanced Trends & Styles
- Attract Clients That Embrace More Ideas
- Be Exposed To More Opportunities
A Hands-On Editorial Styling Workshop With Seven-Time NAHA Winner Vivienne Mackinder
- "I never thought it would have been really possible to grow into editorial and work in fashion shows until I took this class!”
- “Everything I thought was something I couldn't accomplish has been accomplished at this workshop!”
- "Everything that we learn is so practical but she shows you how to expand it with so much creativity!"
- “Don't wait! Do this! It's so worth it."
Answer A Few Simple Questions To See If You Qualify
If You Are Accepted You Can Choose From Several Available Workshop Dates Workshops Are Held In New York (The Hamptons & NYC)
A Brief Message From Viv
"I used to have a fear of dressing hair. Would it hold up, would it last? I went through a difficult phase where I did not like dresswork. I had to push myself through the challenges to go from that fear to doing Fashion shows around the world and winning NAHA. But I don't resent the fear, I am grateful for it. The fear has made me a life long learner!"
What Students Are Saying!
Bonus Gift: 6-Month Access To Exclusive Online Editorial Styling Video Collection ($120 Value)
- Unlimited Access
- 140+ Training Videos
- Styling Tips & Tricks
- Design Principals & Techniques
- Editorial, Runway & Bridal
- And more...
Are You Ready To Start Earning More Behind Your Chair?
IF You Are Accepted You Can Choose From Several Available Workshop Dates Workshops Are Held In New York (The Hamptons & NYC) Applying Creates NO Commitment To Purchase